1 . Precisely what is Database Management System? В
* is known as a set of applications that enables one to store, alter, and extract information by a repository, it also delivers users with tools to incorporate, delete, get, modify, and analyze info stored in a single location.
* A database software system (DBMS), sometimes just called aВ database manager, is known as a program that lets one or more computer users make and accessВ dataВ in aВ database..
* В It is actually a software system that uses a regular method of cataloging, retrieving, and running questions on data. The DBMS manages inbound data, sets up it, and offers ways to get the data to become modified or perhaps extracted simply by users or perhaps other applications.
5. A DBMS is usually a natural part of a database product. OnВ PCs, Ms Access is a popular example of a single- or small-group user DBMS. Microsoft'sВ SQL ServerВ is an example of a DBMS that serves database demands from multiple (client) users. Other well-known DBMSs (these are all RDBMSs, by the way) are IBM'sВ DB2, В Oracle's distinctive line of database management goods, andВ Sybase's goods.
2. A collection ofВ programsВ that enables you toВ store, modify, and extract information from aВ database. There are many different types of DBMSs, ranging from smallВ systemsВ thatВ runВ onВ personal computersВ to large systems working onВ mainframes.
2 . When do you usually use Database Management Program?
5. For retaining the honesty of placed data, operating security and users' get, and recovering information in case the system does not work out. * Accustomed to store, change and retrieve data from database. 5. For info storage retrieval and update facilities
* A user-accessible catalog or info dictionary
5. To support for shared upgrade
* Intended for backup and recovery companies
* Pertaining to security services
2. For integrity services
2. For on-line
* For utilities